Buy Arjun Powder (Terminalia arjuna) Online
Arjuna tree bark is a cardio-protective botanical used in Ayurveda (East Indian traditional medicine) since 2500 B.C. It has remarkable cardio-protective, heart muscle strengthening properties.
• Arjuna bark powderÂ is rich in saponnins, natural anti-oxidants (flavonoids) gallic acid, ellagic acid, oligomeric proanthocyanidins, phytosterols, and minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper.
• Regular use improves the pumping activity of heart, which makes it very useful for heart weakness and congestive heart failure.
• It decrease in LDL cholesterol levels. Its ability to suppress the bloodâ€™s absorption of lipids indicates that it has cholesterol-regulating properties. Its principle constituents are Â§-sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid.
• It also has a tonic and diuretic effects that benefit cirrhosis of the liver.
• It induces a drug-dependent decrease in blood pressure and heart rate. It enhances prostaglandins and lowers risk of coronary heart trouble. Its bark is rich in Co-enzyme Q-10 which prevents incident of heart attacks.
• It can relieve symptomatic complaints of essential hypertension such as giddiness, insomnia, lassitude, headache and the inability to concentrate.
• The roots can be cooked and taken, It is helpful for increased body heat and venerial diseases.
• The root of the plant can be prepared as decoction for fever, urinary infections.
• The root powder can also be administered for dysentry, leucoderma and piles etc.
Gtin : 100
Safety Warnings & Notes:-
- Buy Arjun Powder (Terminalia arjuna) after reading our privacy notice and conditions of use.