BUY BAHOLA ARNICATED OIL ONLINE
BAHOLA BALM is used as external application which is very effective in relieving muscular aches and pains, sprains, lumbago, sciatica and traumatic swellings.
a) Arnica Mont Q HPI
b) Bryonia Alba Q HPI
c) Eucalyptus G. Q HPI
d) Rhus Tox Q HPI
e) Terebinthinaea Q HPI
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
1. Arnica Mont Q: Relives injuries from falls, blooms, concussions, contusions, overstraining There is a sore, lame, bruised feeling in the affected part Arnica relieves local longcation, swelling, pain and rheumatism of muscular and fendinous tissue of back.
2. Briyonia Alba Q : Indicated for Muscular pain with stituting, leaving which is aggravated by moshan and better by rest, pressure, worm application. There is sheumatic pain with synovitis and tendonitis and the effected joint is red, hot, swollu.
3. Eucalyptus G Q: Rheumatic pains with pricking sensation followed by painful aching are inductive of this remedy. There are nodular swellings over small joints of fingers and toes
4. Rhus Tox Q: Rheumatic pains of neck, back and extremities accompanied with stuffiness numbness trembling respond to it. There are affections of tendons, drgaments, fasciare which is worse in cold, damp wealthee worse by first motion and relieved by continued motion, warm applications, dry wealthes.
5. Telebinthinea Oleum Q: Backache with burning pain, intense sorenese respond to this remedy.
Direction for use:
- Bahola balm is to be gently applied on the affected parts without vigerous rubbing.
Side Effects :-
- No side effects of BAHOLA BALM are know.
- No Contraindications know.
- No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in BAHOLA BALM it interact with the action of any other medicine.