BUY BAHOLA TOOTH DROPS ONLINE
Bahola's TOOTH DROPS is a homeopathic medicine for dental conditions which involves toothache, caries, swollen and bleeding gums.
- Menthol 3X
- Oleum caryophyllum Q
- Terminalia chebula Q HPI
- Creosote Q HPI
- Plantago Major Q HPI
The action of its individual constituents is as follows:
1. Menthol 3X: indicated in neurotic tooth pain.
2.Oleum Caryophyllum Q: for septic,bleeding gums.
3.Terminalia Chebula Q: helps to check bleeding for teeth, gums by causing tissue contraction.
4. Creosote Q: Indicated for those whose teeth decay rapidly, appear dark and crumbly. Gums are spongy, bleeding and receding.
5. Plantago Major: Toothache with great sensitivity to touch, cold food. Pain in teeth with reflex neuralgic to eyelids.
Side Effects :-
- No side effects of TOOTH DROPS are know.
- No contraindications know.
- No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in TOOTH DROPS . It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.