Aamchoor Powder (Dry Green Mango)
Product Name : Brown Rice (Hand Pound)
Crop Variety : Artisanal 1kg
Geo Tag (Place of Origin): Coimbatore, TN
Brown rice is basically unmilled or partially milled or non-polished rice. It is produced by hand pounding using mortar and pestle or stone grinder. All types of rice are originally brown rice before they are processed into white rice. The removal of only the outermost layer (husk) of rice grains produces brown rice. When the next layers underneath the husk (the bran and the germ) are removed, the remaining starchy endosperm produces the white rice. This process strips out several of the nutrients, dietary minerals and almost all of the rice fiber.
General Health Benefits:-
- It is control of weight and diabetes, the lowering of plasma cholesterol levels.
- The rice is also recommended for prevention of breast cancer.
- Brown rice can substantially reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Brown rice reduces risk of heart disease, stroke and reduces severity of asthma.
- It is helps digestion and reduces constipation. The fibre in this rice helps avoid Type II diabetes.
- Eating a serving of brown rice, at least 6 times a week is especially useful for postmenopausal women with high cholesterol, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
- The insoluble fibres in Brown rice are helpful for the women to prevent gallstones.
Gtin : 29
Safety Warnings & Notes:-
- Buy Brown Rice (Hand Pound) after reading our privacy notice and conditions of use.