Advanced Quality Testing processes include
• Colorimeteric Analysis
• Thin layer Chromatography
• Spectrometeric Analysis
• Partition Chromatography
How we prepare our Mother Tinctures
• Plants are naturally complex and so are mother tinctures.
• Plant quality depends on growing, harvesting, drying, storage and extraction of the
Mother Tinctures Preparation
• Maceration if plant is fresh, is a resin or contains gums.
• Only high quality “Extra Neutral Alcohol” is used.
• Mother Tincture before packing are tested for phytochemical profile, level of actives