Buy Traditional Millet (Bajra or Pearl) Online
Product Name :Traditional Millet (Bajra or Pearl)
Crop Variety : Traditional Millet
Geo Tag (Place of Origin): Ramanathapuram, TN
Bajra is also called as pearl millet. India is the largest producer of pearl millet, rajasthan is highest producing state in India. Bajra is mainly made of starch, a high-energy food. Along with wheat flour even bajra was included in the regular diet. It is known to have a very high fiber content which makes it healthier.
- It is good food for Diabetes and also increases insulin sensitivity.
- Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that helps digestion and stool formation.
- Regular intake of bajra protects from Breast cancer.
- Bajra, being gluten free, is a very good food choice for those suffering from celiac disease who cannot tolerate gluten.
- Bajra helps in reducing weight.
Gtin : 34
Safety Warnings & Notes:-
- Buy Traditional Millet (Bajra or Pearl) after reading our privacy notice and conditions of use.